Dr. Brenda Kitchen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kitchen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brenda Kitchen, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Kitchen completed a residency at Rainbow Babies & Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Skandalaris Family Center for Children With Cancer & Blood Disorders. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kitchen is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Natl Canc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Rainbow Babies & Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Rainbow Babies & Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kitchen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kitchen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kitchen frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Kitchen's office is located at 3571 W 13 Mile Rd Fl 2, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kitchen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.