Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brenda Hott, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Hott completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Heart Center LLC and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hott is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hott?
Dr. Hott has WONDERFUL bedside manner. She obviously is an expert in her field and makes you feel like you are her only patient that day. I would highly recommend Dr. Hott. Her staff is very friendly and welcoming as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hott frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Endocarditis.
Dr. Hott's office is located at 200 S Enota Dr Ne Ste 200, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth