Click here to compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Brayton Shirley, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Greer, SC. Dr. Shirley completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. He currently practices at Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas-Greer and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shirley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas-Greer
Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas-Greer315 Medical Pkwy Ste 100, Greer, SC 29650 Existing Patients: (864) 454-7422
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shirley?
Dr Shirley replaced a knee and hip for me and the results could not be better. I would heartily recommend Dr. Shirley to anyone who is in need of this kind of medical attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shirley frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh.
Dr. Shirley's office is located at 315 Medical Pkwy Ste 100, Greer, SC 29650. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shirley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown