Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Braxter Irby, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brookhaven, MS. Dr. Irby completed a residency at U Miss Med Ctr. He currently practices at Southwest Mississippi Nephrology Pllc and is affiliated with Field Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irby is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Miss Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Miss Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Mississippi Nephrology Pllc513c Brookman Dr, Brookhaven, MS 39601 Existing Patients: (601) 833-3822
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irby?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irby frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Anemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Irby's office is located at 513c Brookman Dr, Brookhaven, MS 39601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Field Health System
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center