Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988, and for other questions, call (760) 233-1896.
Dr. Branislav Cizmar, MD
New Patient(858) 429-6462
Dr. Branislav Cizmar, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Cizmar completed a residency at Mi State University. He currently practices at North County Women's Specialists and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
North County Women's Specialists
North County Women's Specialists488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 311, Escondido, CA 92025 Call
North County Women
North County Women488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 311, Escondido, CA 92025 Call
Czech, Italian, Slovak, Spanish
- Mi State University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Spectrum Health, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cizmar?
Dr Cizmar is a great OB/GYN and Surgeon! Every Nurse, PA, Admin, etc in the office is kind and caring.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Tri-city Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Branislav Cizmar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cizmar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cizmar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cizmar frequently treats Ovarian Cysts, STD Screening, and First Trimester Screening.
Dr. Cizmar's office is located at 488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 311, Escondido, CA 92025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cizmar speaks Slovak, Spanish, and Czech. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cizmar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.