Dr. Brandon Kang, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Duluth, GA. He currently practices at North Metropolitan Radiology and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kang?
I had a sudden loss of blood flow to my lower leg caused by a clot in a popliteal artery aneurysm. Dr. Kang inserted the catheter that allow medication to be applied directly to the clot, significantly improving the chances of successful surgery and saving the limb. Dr. Kang was clearly meticulously cautious in routing the catheter to minimize the chances of puncture or damage to the arteries as well as bleeding after removal of the catheter.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett