Dr. Brandon Rebholz, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Rebholz completed a residency at The Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Froedtert Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rebholz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Froedtert Orthopedic Clinic
Froedtert Orthopedic Clinic9200 W Wisconsin Ave Fl 5, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-7400
- UCLA Comprehensive Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- The Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2011
- The Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2006
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rebholz?
A wonderful surgeon! Reassuring and compassionate.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital