Dr. Larkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brandon Larkin, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Larkin completed a residency at University Missouri Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Advanced Bone & Joint and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Missouri School of Medicine Hospitals and Clinics, Medical School — 2003
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Bone & Joint
Advanced Bone & Joint112 Piper Hill Dr Ste 9, Saint Peters, MO 63376 Existing Patients: (636) 441-3444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larkin?
Dr. Larkin and his staff were EXCELLENT in caring for me during my visit. They were extremely attentive, they listened to my concerns and put a plan together to get me back on the right track. I was pleased with how pleasant and concerned they were and I look forward to accomplishing the goals set forth for me. Thank you so very much Dr. Larkin!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brandon Larkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larkin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larkin frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain, Joint Injection, and Sports Medicine Related Procedures.
Dr. Larkin's office is located at 112 Piper Hill Dr Ste 9, Saint Peters, MO 63376. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larkin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital