Dr. Brandon Perez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brandon Perez, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Perez completed a residency at University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Therapy Center and is affiliated with Kell West Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perez is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A., Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 2009
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic and Sports Therapy Center
Orthopaedic and Sports Therapy Center1 W Medical Ct, Wichita Falls, TX 76310 Existing Patients: (940) 689-9664
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perez?
Great results and care. Replaced one knee in January and second knee in June in 2020. Best decision I have my active life back!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perez frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery, Hip & Pelvic Surgery, and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Perez's office is located at 1 W Medical Ct, Wichita Falls, TX 76310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Perez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- Olney Hamilton Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System