Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bramham Reddy, MD is a hematology specialist in Lufkin, TX. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Palmetto Health Richland. He currently practices at East Texas Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with St. Luke's Health-Memorial Lufkin . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Hematology.
- U Tex SW Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Palmetto Health Richland, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Palmetto Health Richland, Internship Hospital — 1998
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Thank you to Dr Roberts at Temple Cancer Center in Lufkin, Dr. Reddy, my oncologist and his staff who worked in conjunction with Dr Roberts and Dr Bassin. I want to acknowledge the superior care I have received over the past year and a half. I couldn't have had better care and attention. and I am SOOOOOOO grateful! BUT MOST OF ALL to shout the praises for the nurses at the chemo center with their unflagging real cheerfulness, affection,and respect week after week, patient after patient. They ar
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bramham Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 1202 W Frank Ave, Lufkin, TX 75904. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Health-Memorial Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
East Texas Hematology Oncology
East Texas Hematology Oncology1202 W Frank Ave, Lufkin, TX 75904 (936) 637-6415