Dr. Starr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bram Starr, MD is a family medicine specialist in Barre, VT. Dr. Starr completed a residency at Malcolm Grow Hosp. He currently practices at CENTRAL VERMONT PRIMARY CARE and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Starr is board certified in Family Practice.
- Malcolm Grow Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Vermont Primary Care
Central Vermont Primary Care246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641 Existing Patients: (802) 225-5810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Starr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bram Starr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Starr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Starr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Starr frequently treats Immunization Administration, Osteopenia, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Starr's office is located at 246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center