Dr. Taparia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Braham Taparia, MD is a nephrology specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Taparia completed a residency at Yale University. and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taparia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University, Residency Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Lincoln Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Dr Sampurnar Nand Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1980
- 1979, Undergraduate School
- University of Rajasthan / Dr. S.N. Medical College, Undergraduate School
- Fellow American Collge of Physcian, Other Education
- Fellow American Society of Nephrology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taparia?
Very patient,explained well and answered all questions. Conservative approach. Like that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Braham Taparia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taparia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taparia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taparia frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Taparia's office is located at 242 Bullsboro Dr, Newnan, GA 30263. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taparia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital