Dr. Mallory has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brady Mallory, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. He currently practices at Upmc Mercy and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upmc Mercy1400 Locust St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 232-5515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mallory?
Brady Mallory, D.P.M. is the ideal medical professional. He is affable, knowledgeable, and a client focused practitioner. He answers 15 word questions with 200 word answers and follows upon demand. Many medical practices are driven by fee and upsells, an irritating and greedy habit. He concentrates on his client's health and wellness first. He has earned my highest recommendation. This does not happen often.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brady Mallory, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mallory's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mallory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mallory frequently treats Hammer Toe, Plantar Fasciitis, and Nail Avulsion and Excision.
Dr. Mallory's office is located at 1400 Locust St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound