Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (360) 362-8751, and for other questions, call (360) 782-3500.
Dr. Bradley Anderson, MD
New Patient(360) 553-1397
Dr. Bradley Anderson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Poulsbo, WA. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Children's Hospital Colorado. He currently practices at The Doctors Clinic: Poulsbo and is affiliated with St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Children's Hospital Colorado, Residency Hospital — 2017
- The George Washington University School Of Med and Health Sciences, Medical School — 2014
- The University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
- St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bradley Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Cough, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 19245 7TH AVE NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.