Dr. Bradley Switzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Switzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bradley Switzer, MD is a oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Switzer completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. He currently practices at Reliant Medical Group and is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital Leominster. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Switzer is board certified in Hematology.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Switzer?
It's been 8 horrible months I lost beloved husband due to this drs horrible medical treatment failed to diagnose my husband cancer that returned gave him med opioid. To mask his pain no ct scans I told him since march no blood work my life sucks and so does my children he is a terrible dr stay away
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Switzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Switzer frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Switzer's office is located at 1 Eaton Pl Ste 300, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Switzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Saint Vincent Hospital