Dr. Hughes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bradley Hughes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Searcy, AR. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at U AR Med Sci. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with Unity Health- White County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hughes is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- U AR Med Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- U AR Med Sci, Residency Hospital — 2005
- U AR Med Sci, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143 Existing Patients: (501) 279-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley Hughes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hughes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hughes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hughes frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Hughes' office is located at 711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unity Health- White County Medical Center