Dr. Bradley Warlick, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Marquette, MI. Dr. Warlick completed a residency at St. Louis University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Advanced Center For Orthopedics and is affiliated with OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warlick is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Advanced Center For Orthopedics
Advanced Center For Orthopedics1414 W Fair Ave Ste 190, Marquette, MI 49855 Existing Patients: (906) 225-1321
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- St. Louis University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- St. Louis University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warlick?
Dr. Warlick completely fixed my herniated disk and pinched sciatic nerve and recovery went very well and as expected. And you get a 2-For with him in that he has an excellent PA, Kim Parks, assisting.
- OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
- UP Health System - Bell
- UP Health System - Marquette