Dr. Peet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bradley Peet, MD is a behavioral neurological psychiatry specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Peet completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at University of California, San Francisco and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peet is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California, San Francisco1500 Owens St, San Francisco, CA 94158 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2057
University of California, San Francisco1500 Owens St Ste 320, San Francisco, CA 94158 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2057
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-4025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peet?
He is an awesome counselor and meds manager. Easy to talk with, direct in communication, and great follow up. I recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley Peet, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peet's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peet frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Functional Movement Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Peet's office is located at 1500 Owens St, San Francisco, CA 94158. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus