Dr. Bradley Fuhrman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fuhrman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bradley Fuhrman, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Fuhrman completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at University Medical Center of El Paso. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuhrman is board certified in Neonatology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University Of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1972
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuhrman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fuhrman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fuhrman frequently treats Ventricular Septal Defect, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Fuhrman's office is located at 4815 Alameda Ave, El Paso, TX 79905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuhrman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.