Dr. Oswood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bradley Oswood, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Oswood completed a residency at St Joseph's Hosp and Mc. He currently practices at Honorhealth and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oswood is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good Samaritan Regl Mc-Phoenix Vamc, Fellowship Hospital
- St Joseph's Hosp and Mc, Residency Hospital
- Maricopa MC, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oswood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley Oswood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oswood's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oswood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oswood frequently treats Heart Disease, Mitral Valve Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Oswood's office is located at 7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center