Dr. Bradley Nelson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
University of Minnesota Medical Center
Orthopedic Surgery Clinic2512 S 7th St # 100, Minneapolis, MN 55454 (612) 273-9400
Tria Orthopedic Center8100 Northland Dr Ste W01, Minneapolis, MN 55431 (952) 831-8742
- Keller Army Community Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Fitzsimons Army MC, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Excellent Physician! I had rotator cuff surgery last year and would highly recommend Dr. Nelson to all.