Dr. Bradley Pearman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Pearman completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. He currently practices at University Eye Surgeons and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pearman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
University Eye Surgeons
University Eye Specialists1932 Alcoa Hwy Ste 255, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 244-2020
University Eye Specialists140 Capital Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 539-6052
University Eye Surgeons500 Mcfarland St Ste A, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (423) 581-2760
University Eye Specialists2547 WILLOW POINT WAY, Knoxville, TN 37931 Existing Patients: (865) 690-4731
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearman?
I feel Dr. Pearman is one of the best Ophthalmologists in the area. He also has an excellent staff that is very knowledgeable.. One of the things I like best about him is that he listens closely to what I am saying and does all he can to help me understand what he is saying about my problems. His examines are very thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Pearman to anyone.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center