Dr. Bradley Vaughn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaughn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bradley Vaughn, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Vaughn completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaughn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- St Anthony Hospital - Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Ill/Cook Co Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1979
- University of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaughn?
Yes I would. Dr Vaughn was personable, answered all our questions, and left us (my daughter and me) feeling very confident.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaughn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaughn frequently treats Total Hip Replacement, Osteoarthritis, and Knee Replacement.
Dr. Vaughn's office is located at 3001 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vaughn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus