Dr. Bradley Carofino, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Carofino completed a residency at University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carofino is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Washington in Seattle, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carofino?
I went in for a minor hand concern. I was seen quickly. I was given 3 treatment options. Thank you Dr. Carofino
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital