Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Bradley Greene, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Luke Air Force Base, AZ. Dr. Greene completed a residency at Chldns Meml Hosp-U Ill. He currently practices at 56th Medical Group Sgsl.
- Chldns Meml Hosp-U Ill, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Cook Co Hosp-U Ill, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Michael Reese Hosp-U Ill, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Ill. Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Sussex University, United Kingdom, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Care Credit
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
56th Medical Group Sgsl7219 N LITCHFIELD RD, Luke Air Force Base, AZ 85309 Existing Patients: (623) 856-3868
Facial Plastic Surgery Center of Portola Valley
Facial Plastic Surgery Center of Portola Valley3130 Alpine Rd Ste 195, Portola Valley, CA 94028 Existing Patients: (650) 851-0155
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greene?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greene frequently treats Aging Face, Blepharoplasty, and Botox® for Chronic Migraine.
Dr. Greene's office is located at 7219 N LITCHFIELD RD, Luke Air Force Base, AZ 85309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greene has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.