Dr. Bradford Winegar, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Winegar completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Austin Ear Nose & Throat Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winegar is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Austin Ear Nose & Throat Clinic
Austin Ear Nose & Throat Clinic3816 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704 (512) 443-1311
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winegar?
Dr. Winegar is a wonderful doctor. Extremely through and very friendly. If he finds something wrong with you that is not ear, nose and throat related, he checks it out and then sends you to right doctor. Dr. Winegar was my elderly Mother's doctor (he was so good with her), as well my husband and mine. We wouldn't trust any other with our ENT problems.