Dr. Bradford Tucker, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hammonton, NJ. Dr. Tucker completed a residency at Umdnj R W Johnson Med School. He currently practices at Rothman Institute Orthopaedics and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tucker is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Rothman Institute Orthopaedics
Rothman Institute - Hammonton219 N White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ 08037 Existing Patients: (267) 339-3500
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute2500 English Creek Ave, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Existing Patients: (800) 321-9999
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital
- Umdnj R W Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tucker?
I've been a patient of Dr. Tucker since 2018 and trust him completely. He is very knowledgeable, kind,compassionate and excellent surgeon. He operated on my knee knee and is working on other knee. He is the best by far!
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Shore Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital