Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Bradford Lipman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Morrow, GA. Dr. Lipman completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Good Shepherd Clinic and is affiliated with Jasper Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Good Shepherd Clinic6392 MURPHY DR, Morrow, GA 30260 Existing Patients: (770) 968-1310
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipman?
Dr. Lipman is a great doctor who cares about his patients and shows it. He is great at explaining the next steps to take and makes sure that you have a good understanding of any procedure that you will have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lipman frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Coronary Angiogram, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Lipman's office is located at 6392 MURPHY DR, Morrow, GA 30260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital
- St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital