Dr. Bradd Burkhart, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Burkhart completed a residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Orlando Orthopaedic Center Downtown Orlando and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burkhart is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orlando Orthopaedic Center Downtown Orlando
Orlando Orthopaedic Center Downtown Orlando25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 254-2500
Orlando Orthopaedic Center Lake Mary
Orlando Orthopaedic Center Lake Mary766 N Sun Dr Ste 4000, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Existing Patients: (407) 834-1556
Orlando Orthopaedic Center Winter Park
Orlando Orthopaedic Center Winter Park2699 Lee Rd Ste 100, Winter Park, FL 32789 Existing Patients: (407) 897-1363
- 2002, Internship Hospital
- Wellington Orthopedics and University of Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Washington College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burkhart?
Dr Burkhart was knowledgable on what procedure I would need to get the results I was looking for
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center