Dr. Brad Wilson, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Interventional Pain Center and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Interventional Pain and Spine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Memphis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Dr Wilson and his office is the reason I have quality of life today and you cannot put a price on that. Amazing doctor with an amazing staff.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center