Dr. Brad Bernardini, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Moorestown, NJ. Dr. Bernardini completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Reconstructive Orthopedics and is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Vineland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernardini is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Reconstructive Orthopedics401 Young Ave Ste 245, Moorestown, NJ 08057 Existing Patients: (609) 267-9400
Reconstructive Orthopedics131 Route 70 100, West Milford, NJ 08055 Existing Patients: (609) 267-9400
Reconstructive Orthopedics239 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd Ste 440, Sewell, NJ 08080 Existing Patients: (856) 629-2688
Reconstructive Orthopedics994 W Sherman Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360 Existing Patients: (856) 696-0900
- Taos Orthopaedic Institute & Research Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Medical School — 1999
- Hahnemann, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernardini?
I tore my ACL in 2017 and he did an excellent job with a reconstructive surgery! Years later I have no pain, and my knee extends and performs like normal. Very friendly doctor.
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital