Dr. Carter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bradley Carter, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Scott & White Hospital - Taylor. He currently practices at Kidney Specialists of Central Oklahoma and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Nephrology.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Specialists of Central Oklahoma
Kidney Specialists of Central Oklahoma3366 Nw Expressway Ste 550, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-5442
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Carter to anyone and everyone. He always takes ample time at my appointments to discuss my concerns. He actually is interested in all my health concerns. His nurse, Maryann, is so helpful. I consider her a friend who really cares about me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradley Carter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Acidosis, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 3366 Nw Expressway Ste 550, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center