Dr. Brad Factor, MD
New Patient(786) 568-7864
Dr. Brad Factor, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Factor completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester. He currently practices at Halifax Health - Center for Oncology and is affiliated with Halifax Health - Medical Center of Port Orange. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Factor is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Halifax Health - Center for Oncology
Halifax Health - Center for Oncology303 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Call
- Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Planned Administration Inc
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Factor?
We had the privilege of having Dr. Factor as my husbands' radiation oncologolist the past year. He took time to explain things we didn't understand. Walked us through the various steps necessary for treatment. He has a sense of humor and a great bedside manner.
- Halifax Health - Medical Center of Port Orange
- Halifax Health Medical Center
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach