Dr. Boyd Lumsden, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Lumsden completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lumsden is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin
Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin2323 N Casaloma Dr, Appleton, WI 54913 Existing Patients: (920) 730-8833
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Northwestern University Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- University of Missouri, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lumsden?
Highly recommend Dr. Lumsden. Very professional. Suffered a torn rotator cuff and bicep and I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery and rehab plan. Highly recommend the onsite physical therapy department and the office staff and scheduling department is knowledgeable and efficient.
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah