Dr. Bogomilov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Boris Bogomilov, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Bogomilov completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Walker Heart Institute and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bogomilov is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Graduate Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2002
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1998
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bogomilov?
Very personable, friendly, explains things very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boris Bogomilov, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bogomilov's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bogomilov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bogomilov frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bogomilov's office is located at 3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bogomilov speaks Russian, Bulgarian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center
Walker Heart Institute
Walker Heart Institute3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703 (479) 463-8740