Dr. Boris Bentsianov, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bentsianov completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at Century Medical & Dental Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bentsianov is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Century Medical & Dental Center
Century Medical & Dental Center260 AVENUE X, Brooklyn, NY 11223 (718) 336-8855
- Ny Voice Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bentsianov?
I visited Dr. B. Bentsianov at Montague St , Brooklyn Office. Dr. Bentsianov's professionalism, attentiveness to patient's problems, full explanation of suggested treatment are beyond reproach. Unfortunately the office personal is exactly the opposite. My prescription was never sent to pharmacy I provided and, when my pharmacist called, he was promised to have it sent immediately, but 2 weeks past the visit, I still have no medication. Try to see this doctor at any other office, but this.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital