Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Rachel Park, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Park completed a residency at Brown University / Alpert Medical School. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital
- NWU FIENBERG SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
I highly recommend Dr. Park. She is professional and highly knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner. She was also very thorough and clearly explained my treatment options. She also went out of her way to find a pharmacy that had my medication in stock.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Park frequently treats Insomnia, Wellness Examination, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Park's office is located at 3607 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 270, Dallas, TX 75219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 3607 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 270, Dallas, TX 75219 (214) 375-6262