Dr. Bush has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Booker Bush, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Bush completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Diabetes Research Laboratory and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bush is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diabetes Research Laboratory140 High St, Springfield, MA 01105 Existing Patients: (413) 794-2511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bush?
I was a patient of Dr. Bush when he practiced in Boston. I was in a diagnosis quandry. I have never forgotten how quickly he reacted when I suddenly could not walk. That the neurologist who saw me diminished my symptoms. It was difficult, to put it mildly, While MS is difficult to diagnose, insulting a patient personally is not professional. I wasn't an easy patient, in retrospect. I am thankful at least one doctor, Dr. Bush, to treat me with respect. Also, I quit smoking on 1-23-1989!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baystate Medical Center