Dr. Bonnie Saks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bonnie Saks, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Saks completed a residency at Yale U-Conn Mental Hlth. She currently practices at Bonnie R Saks MD & Associates.
- NIMH, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Yale U-Conn Mental Hlth, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Yale-West Haven Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1972
- 1972, Undergraduate School
Bonnie R Saks MD & Associates
Bonnie R. Saks MD & Associates3333 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 106, Tampa, FL 33609 Existing Patients: (813) 354-9444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saks?
I have worked with Dr Saks for twenty years and found her to be caring, knowledgeable and always investigating new medicines. Her practice and staff is very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saks frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Adjustment Disorder , and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Saks' office is located at 3333 W Kennedy Blvd Ste 106, Tampa, FL 33609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.