Dr. Bonnie Lin, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bonnie Lin, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Lin completed a residency at St Vincent Charity Hospital. She currently practices at Orange CA Podiatry and is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Whittier, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange CA Podiatry
Orange Ca Podiatry705 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 628-1995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
Dr. Lin is extremely knowledgeable about her specialties. I would recommend her to anyone who needs podiatry care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lin frequently treats Hammer Toe, Bunion, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Lin's office is located at 705 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lin speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center