Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Bonnie Floyd, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Floyd completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. She currently practices at Bonnie Floyd, MD and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Floyd is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Floyd?
Dr. Floyd is very professional and take care of her patients. Her whole office staff is outstanding. Wouldn’t want anyone else to take care of husband or myself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Floyd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Floyd frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Floyd's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste B, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Dallas
Bonnie Floyd, MD
Bonnie Floyd, MD7777 Forest Ln Ste B, Dallas, TX 75230 (972) 566-2822