Dr. Henderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bonnie Henderson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Henderson completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants Boston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henderson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henderson?
Dr. Henderson did a fine job on both of my cataract surgeries. After my first evaluation visit I needed extra information to make a choice of lens. The doctor called me back the next night and spent a good amt of time explaining her lens choice for me. She was kind, responsive, very pleasant and an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend her and her support team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bonnie Henderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henderson frequently treats Drusen, Blepharitis, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Henderson's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.