Dr. Boniface Ndubisi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ndubisi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Boniface Ndubisi, MD is a oncology specialist in Margate, FL. Dr. Ndubisi completed a residency at Penn State University College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Southeast Gynecological Specialty PA and is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School
- Penn State University College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Penn State University College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Houston, College Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Gynecological Specialty PA2964 N State Road 7 Ste 100, Margate, FL 33063 Existing Patients: (954) 974-0743
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ndubisi?
I have been a patient of Dr Ndubisi since 2005..He is very knowledgeable and he takes the time to explain my medical condition to me..He saved my life with surgery and chemo in 2006..thank you doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ndubisi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ndubisi frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ndubisi's office is located at 2964 N State Road 7 Ste 100, Margate, FL 33063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ndubisi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Northwest Medical Center