Call (478) 745-3014 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bolanle Sogade, MD is a robotic surgery specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Sogade completed a residency at Mercer University Med Ctr Of Central Ga. She currently practices at OBGyne Consultants and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercer University Med Ctr Of Central Ga, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1997
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Ibadannigeria, Medical School — 1990
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sogade?
Love Dr. Sogade, she's the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sogade has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bolanle Sogade, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sogade's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sogade accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sogade frequently treats Cervicitis, Endometriosis, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Sogade's office is located at 639 Hemlock St Ste 101, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sogade speaks Yoruba and English. View profile to see all.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Medical Center, Navicent Health