Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Bohdan Kroczek, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kroczek completed a residency at Brooklyn Jewish Hospital Brooklyn Ny. He currently practices at Bohdan Kroczek Surgical Ltd. and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kroczek is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brooklyn Jewish Hospital Brooklyn Ny, Residency Hospital
- Brooklyn Jewish Hospital Brooklyn Ny, Internship Hospital
- Warsaw Med School Poland, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bohdan Kroczek Surgical Ltd.7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 221, Chicago, IL 60631 Existing Patients: (773) 467-9977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kroczek?
Very professional knowledgeable with good skills. Not expensive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kroczek frequently treats Soft Tissue Tumor Removal, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Kroczek's office is located at 7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 221, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kroczek speaks Polish, Czech, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kroczek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago