Dr. Bogdan Neughebauer, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Neughebauer completed a residency at St Elizabeth Hosp. He currently practices at NORFOLK DIAGNOSTIC CENTER and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neughebauer is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Norfolk Diagnostic Center
Sentara Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialists850 Kempsville Rd, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 261-5910
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Univ Med Pharm Iasi, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neughebauer?
Dr. Neughebauer Saved My Life! He is very professional and thorough. His bedside manner is gentle, yet straight forward; crucial at a time when a person is so vulnerable and at the mercy of others! I was hospitalized in 2012 for almost a month with more than one complex rare conditions. Without Dr. Neughebauer's knowledge and persistence I would not be here to write this today! I am still under his care along with the team carefully chosen by him. I am blessed to have him and forever grateful!
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital