Dr. Bob Baravarian, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baravarian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bob Baravarian, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Baravarian completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at University Foot and Ankle Institute and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- German Found Intl Devel-Behring Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School
- A-O Internatl, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Hebrew, Persian, Spanish
University Foot and Ankle Institute
Sherman Oaks2121 Wilshire Blvd Ste 101, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Existing Patients: (424) 652-5514
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baravarian?
took good care of me
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baravarian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baravarian frequently treats Limb Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Baravarian's office is located at 2121 Wilshire Blvd Ste 101, Santa Monica, CA 90403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baravarian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baravarian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica