Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blythe Thomson, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Thomson completed a residency at Oh State University. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- Oh State University, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5535
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomson frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Thomson's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.