Call (725) 241-0534 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Blair Duddy, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Duddy completed a residency at Cedars Sinai medical center. He currently practices at Southwest Medical Associates and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duddy is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Residency Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai/UCLA, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Medical School
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Medical Associates
Southwest Medical Associates2704 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (725) 241-0534
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duddy?
Great physician! Super knowledgeable, my kids love him. Staff is fantastic. Sometimes the wait is long but it’s because he spends time with his patients and I would rather wait for that then have a provider rush through his patients to stay on time. Definitely recommend!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blair Duddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duddy frequently treats Administrative Physical, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Anemia.
Dr. Duddy's office is located at 2704 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duddy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- MountainView Hospital
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center