Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olafsson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bjarki Olafsson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Olafsson completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt and is affiliated with Saint Thomas West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olafsson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- U Hosp Iceland, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U Iceland, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 269-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olafsson?
I have been a patient of Dr. Olafsson since March of 2006. He performed a heart cath. and I had by-pass surgery the next morning. I wouldn't think of going to anyone else. Glenda Sanders in Obion, TN 38240 March 11,2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olafsson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Olafsson's office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olafsson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Thomas West Hospital